A few weeks ago I shared a picture of my table in the studio. Immediately I got a bunch of messages from people asking what certain stuff was, or what i was going to do with an item they saw in the background or just in general people excited to see the working space.
So here is a collage of my working spaces today….
1. Future boxer pumpkin painting and pumpkin ornament that I need to start my sketches on.
2. Still finishing my large castle display for my dragons. You might also see some Mickey vinlymations. Those guys are getting the honey treatment for Designercon.
3. Polar bear project for my show in Hawaii early 2020.
4. Stormtrooper helmets in various stages of honey. The purple one has a galaxy space paint job on it.
5. Love, Eleanor Elephants in progress, Cherry Blossom dragons and a stack of Christmas ornaments that need painting. To snag an Eleanor ($60) or ornament ($25) before they go to the gallery, email me. The dragons are going to Designer Con. If you want on the wait list for one, email or message me.
6. Some Pooh Bears that are starting their Hunny baking process in the Cali sun. Some mini Eleanor’s behind them that will be headed to Designer Con. Wait lists for both are open. Good chance you can snag a mini ($35) before Dcon.
7. The cats you saw earlier. I doubt I’ll bring these to Dcon because I just like the idea of keeping the table all dogs with the Unicorn Pitties 😉 So message to grab one of these ($60) before I release them closer to Christmas. There is a Sally from Nightmare before Christmas mermaid in the works. And that skull in the dome is staying a surprise…
8. and 9. Some Unicorn Pitties in various stages of drying. Some of these are headed to a Pittie rescue for fundraising and some will be headed to Designer Con. Message or email to get in on the wait list. These are it for Unicorn Pitties. I can’t make anymore after this because the resin Pitbulls from Tenacious Toys are sold out.