Our fundraiser for @charliesfoundation_rescue raised $1555.49! The winner chose my favorite of the five: this frosty face senior. Stay tuned for details on how to get your hands on one of the remaining four, as we prep for a fundraiser with @legacyboxerrescue
Hanging out today at 6th Street Art Studios for the local ark market. Got to see my piece “Layers in the Dust” on display from the Rising in the Community Show.
I don’t like to waste paint, so this happy accident came about today. He made it to the shop for about ten minutes, before he found his forever home in Texas.
I will be painting a few more one off dragons for Sunday’s Art Market. I want the castle display to look good 🙂
Anything that doesn’t sell then will go in the shop by 3pm Sunday.
The second art market is this Sunday and we got a table inside again. Come check it out!
Taco Dragons in the shop now! Edition of 6
Working on some miniature elephants with butterflies…
And then I started re-working the display jars for My Pet Croc. Neither project will be available soon. Both will be editions in the 15 range and probably debut at Designer Con in November before hitting the shop.
Initially LBR was going to get all five of the Unicorn Boxers. But Sharon at Legacy Boxer Rescue wants to spread the love. And since I absolutely love those senior doggies, we’re going to be helping Charlie’s Foundation, an all breed rescue for senior dogs. All money raised will be going to help them with medical bills.
This will be like our previous fundraiser with them. Here is how it will work:
1. Donate to Charlie’s Foundation via Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Send me a message via FB or Instagram showing you did that. I don’t need the personal information. Just your name and that screenshot that says the amount to Charlie’s. Feel free to put in the PayPal note ‘5149’ or ‘unicorn Boxer’.
3. Every $5 will be one entry.
4. Fundraiser starts now and will end Sunday evening at 8pm PST. All entries will go in a bucket. I will draw a name from the bucket.
5. Winner is responsible for shipping cost (which in the US will be $6).
6. Winner gets first pick at one of the five Unicorn Boxers.
Any questions, just ask 🙂 This is meant to be fun and raise money for dogs.
Excited to share pictures of our upcoming fundraiser items. We will only have five of these available. All money raised will support rescue boxers at Legacy Boxer Rescue. We’re still honing the details but once we know, we will post how these will be available.
Adding three Gold drip Daphne & Hootie giraffes to the shop tomorrow morning.
Mr. Toad, my customized 5in Madl figure, is all finished. He will be making the trip to Designer Con with his cohort Mr. Honey.